Disable Right Click

17.11.12

My week in pictures: 2nd week of Nov '12

So I've decided everytime my week is extraordinarily exciting or special, I shall do a my week in pictures post. This isn't this week because sadly this week all I had were exams, mid-crits and what not! This post is from last week and I just never got the time to post it!



Start of the week I was super excited about trying out the Picture Polish nail glitters I won in their "Suggest a name" contest and the first one I wore was the one I had named- Ruby Blou, I absolutely Love this one not that the others are any less amazing but the true red, silver and blue glitters in this one make it truly a unique combination! Also, an outfit of the day from my week! ;)

Another highlight of the week was meeting my friend, my best-friends sister, after almost 4 years!!! She had moved to America and this was her first time back here. I wish her sister my best friend had come along too though, but we had a great time together and I can't wait to see her again! <3 <3 <3


An amazing and unforgettable part of the week was a friends birthday and she had it themed NEON! It was so exciting to dress up and party. On my lips I put Sleek's Pout Paint in Pinkini and painted my nails neon and can you see my NEON coral pants? It was super dark and they were literally GLOWING! We painted the tips of our lashes neon too and made some cool looking tattoos on everyones faces, I didn't do my own face cuz with the lashes and lips it would have all been too much! 



I made neon cupcakes for the birthday girl too and she loved them! <3 Needless to say it was a night I'll never forget, it was so much fun with my girls and the crazy makeup but it was amazinggg!

Hope you girls had a great week too and hope you all have an even better weekend! Take care!
<3 <3 <3

18 comments:

  1. That looks really exciting, love your neon makeup and nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Loving the neon-ness in the last group of pictures. Wish I had a week half f as adventurous as yours haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red nails!

    New follower here, Ayesha!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sharina! Thankyou so much! I absolutely LOVE your blog and your photos! I'm hooked, reading your blog right now! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Awww your pictures show how fun you girls enjoyed that day <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your neon look, well done effort! The lashes look so good :)I didn't know you could bake; yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thankyou so much Marib! I should bake for our meet up whenever it happens! <3

      Delete
  6. Girrllll! Now thats one happening week, Neon-ing and Ruby Blou-ing it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow seems like you had an amazing time at the themed birthday. You look so stunning with the neons. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah, I would say your week was quite happening even if it wasnt anything for you :p I loved the neon theme pictures you have put up. Great work and effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello everyone! for 100% genuine "BATH & BODY WORKS" products, do visit

    http://www.facebook.com/DnDAccessories7

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...