Disable Right Click

12.4.12

NOTD & Review: Green Funk!

My very first nail of the day post! Let me know what you guys think ;)

On my nails: COLOR STUDIO Professional Nail Polish in MOJITO and two random shades of blue and purple nailpolish.





I have to say that first of all, the sleek, cute packaging of this little baby is quite a contrast to the gaudy looking   curvy, golden-capped polishes we usually find in Pakistan. And the packaging definitely makes a huge impact on whether I'd buy a product like this for my dresser or not. Not just that, the packaging itself was appealing enough for me without the color itself being so fun and funky! The nail paint is opaque enough to give you good coverage with just two coats and lasts a long time without chipping. The photograph of me wearing this nail color is atleast 4-5 days after the application and as a hand-crafter of jewelry, I work with tools that can easily make polishes chip and even damage nails! As you can see the polish however stayed quite strong with only a very faint bit of chipping in a few areas and for the price of 250 PKR, it is a pretty good value for your money! Definitely recommend and I shall be grabbing more of these! :)

Check out COLOR STUDIO on facebook HERE!

Do you own Color Studio Professional Nail Polishes? If yes, share your experiences, favorite shades and any thoughts down below :)

Thankyou for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...