Disable Right Click

21.10.12

My week in pictures: 3rd Week of Oct '12.

So I've been seeing this post on many blogs all around, and I thought why not give it a go? If I enjoy it a lot, maybe I'll make this a regular feature on my blog, so please let me know what you guys think!!! =)

I'll basically pick 6 pictures from the entire week to sort of summarise the highlights of the week! So let's get started.

To start the week off, we had an exhibit at PFDC 10-Q for the Muzaffargarh project that some of you may have seen a jist of from my Flickr photos. An absolutely fantastic experience it was working with the women of Muzaffargarh's village, and as it came to an end with this exhibit of products made by the women, designed by us, we were all happy yet strangely sad that it had to end.

Here's a sneak peek into the exhibit- these are hand embroidered wallets made by a friend of mine!


These are skinny belts I made for this exhibit!




Been having so much pomegranate this week and still cannot seem to get enough of it! Love it!


And here's a shot of my university from the ground, basically where I spend most of my week! :) My second home until I graduate which is very soon Insha Allah!



And this week I had pastel pink nail color on, I think I'm in love, also isn't the mint green my friend is wearing so gorgeous! Yay for pastel power! ;)



And last but not the least is an EOTD for which I will post a tutorial very soon! Hope you enjoyed this post and if you think it should be a regular feature on my blog let me know! Take care and have a great weekend!


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Wish you had an instagram. It's alot of fun sharing photo there. Looks like you had an interesting week. I love the pastel nails xx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marib, thankyou so much! I do have an Instagram but I don't have a separate one for my blog yet!

      Delete
  2. I love this post of yours, the belt you made is awesome. Pomegranate is something I eat in heaps lol plus your nail color is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that pomengranate looks like garnets :D Pretty pictures girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pomegranate <3 Seriously, can't have enought of it hehe ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails! And omgggg that spongebob wallet! AHHHH-MAZINNNG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see this as a regular feature of your blog. It is so interesting knowing about another blogger's week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...