Disable Right Click

5.8.12

REVIEW: BH Cosmetics Gel Liners

Hi Girls! Today I am reviewing the BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliners!



I chose the colors Coffee and Atlantic because I have way too many black eyeliners and I really wanted to try out a neutral soft brown, and the bright blue liner? I just couldn't resist it!

I have to say the moment I swatched them on my hand, it was instant LOVE. Especially with Atlantic! It's the most in your face, bright cobalt blue and this gel liner is super pigmented! Uggghhh. Why do they make these things!

Coffee is just the most gorgeous, rich brown eyeliner I have ever met in life! :P Ah, this is love indeed!

They gel liners glide on easily with an angled or a small precision brush, I prefer an angled brush for the perfect winged out liner, and these dry SUPER MATTE, which I absolutely love! Oh ma GOD!








I got mine from Beauty Unleashed and they are amazing so check them out!!
You can also get these gel liners in these shades and many more from the official BH Cosmetics here.
They ship WORLDWIDE! =D

LOVES:
-Colors!
-Pigmentation is great!
-Price is reasonable
-You can find them on sale often
-Compact and efficient packaging

DISLIKES:
-None Yet!

My Rating:
5/5 -Makes me feel like a Diva






Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed! Comment down below, I'd love to hear from you! Don't forget to follow! <3

15 comments:

  1. wow ayesha nice picks :) love the back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos!! and the eyeliner is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sidrah!! I love taking them :)
      And yes the eyeliner is really good!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures :) following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is quite something! Love it and the way you've taken your pictures! I'm a new follower now (:

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Nayab! I just started following yours three days ago! :) Love your blog! <3

      Delete
  5. Wow your pictures are like a piece of art! You make those eye liners look like something else only! I also got a BH cosmetics gel liner from Beauty Unleashed as well but that was in black. But these look awesome specially Atlantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! Really means a lot to me! I LOVEEE Atlantic too! So do all my friends at uni and we get together to do a blue winged liner before the teacher comes in :P there's only six of us in my department hahah so the entire university wonders what is with these blue eyed girls!

      Delete
  6. You are welcome!! LOL you guys must be real experts to be able to do it before the teacher comes in.. Aaah reminds me of my college days I was actually totally not into make up(I mean I did use a liner or lipstick once in a while) and when all my friends used to go and touch up their lip glosses and fix their hair I used to be standing in the corner holding their bags and books and now since the last year or so I have become obsessed with make up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take the most amazing pictures :)
    Awesome review :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...