Disable Right Click

6.8.12

REVIEW: REVLON Grow Luscious Fabulash!

Hi girls! So I'm back with another review! I have been using the REVLON Grow Luscious mascara for about almost two months now, and I feel now is a good time to review this baby!



Starting off I LOVE the packaging, doesn't feel cheap at all like the usual drugstore mascaras and I love the metallic finish in the color teal! It's a big sized mascara and holds 11.2ml of product which is absolutely fabulous!




As the name suggests, the product is supposed to make your lashes grow stronger and longer, but I'm not sure if it is helping my lashes grow or become stronger so maybe I will update on that if I start seeing a difference, good or bad!

I got mine in Blackened Brown instead of the usual go-to black mascaras that we all have because as much as I love super black mascaras, I wanted to try out a slightly different color and I figured brown would also give a more natural look. The difference isn't all that much, it's not a chocolate brown mascara, it's just a really dark brown mascara and it looks pretty much like black mascaras except a bit more natural and a bit more subtle.

Here's what the wand looks like-


It's kinda like a stair case spiralling upwards (or downwards :p) with pretty stiff bristles and it is a HUGEEEE wand! Omg, it really is HUGE! So huge that it's sometimes difficult to work the wand into your lashes especially the tiniest ones. However, the wand does a great job at separating the lashes and lengthening them which is great! The mascara is NOT waterproof, but nonetheless, it does last on me all day and comes off easily when I want to remove it or if it is accidentally removed with my waterworks :P (We all have our moments!)







Now it isn't the craziest of differences but the REVLON Grow Luscious definitely does do good job just separating and lengthening the lashes. It doesn't do as great a job volumizing, so if you're look for some crazy volume, this may not be the mascara you're looking for! It doesn't bother me so much because I have other mascaras for days I want full volume lashes!

Personally for me I do love this mascara for everyday use and I think it is definitely worth a shot, who knows, it might make your lashes grow? A month is just too soon for me to say, oh yeah I think it's working! I'll definitely update if I notice any changes in my lashes. I haven't experienced any clumping or drying with this mascara yet either!

I got mine from Lush Grooming Bargains for a REAL bargain of Rs/-650! The price at Ulta is $7.99 so my purchase was a bargain alright!

For now, I'm really liking how this mascara lengthens the lashes, without looking too dramatic with the blackest of the black look. For days I want a natural look and not look tired, this works great without being over the top!

LOVES:
-How it lengthens
-How it separates the lashes
-Not stark black
-Not waterproof
-Priced reasonably


DISLIKES:
-Doesn't volumize much
-Wand may be a little too big for some
-Not available in Pakistani drugstores


My Rating


4/5: LOVE! This one's a keeper.






Thankyou so much for reading! Comment down below, I'd love to hear from you! Don't forget to follow my blog for more!

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog posts! I was thinking about getting a Revlon Mascara, I havent tried any by them yet. Great in depth-review...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I think Revlon is probably one drugstore brand that has really amazing products for everything- Face, Eyes, Lips, you name it! Nails too! I have cousins in America who prefer buying Revlon nail polishes over Essie and all! I wonder why they discontinued selling original Revlon here because back in the 90's I remember, they did!

      Delete
  2. Love your photos! And for Rs. 650!?! Such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on YOUR lashes. But you already have very pretty lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.... it is looking promising..........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...