Disable Right Click

2.10.13

SWATCHED: Wet n' Wild Lipstick Collection!

Hello world! It seems like another lifetime since I have blogged and I cannot say how much I've missed being on the blogosphere and most of all, YOU GUYS! Being extremely busy with work and sorting out my thesis issues, I have been a bad, bad blogger. Apologies for that! Let's get over that and move on to the exciting part - this post shares swatches of all the Wet n' Wild Megalast lipsticks I have accumulated over the past year. This post is in no way meant to brag about my collection or anything, I am simply posting swatches so that girls with similar skin tone can see what the shades look like! Enjoy!



I have 11 shades to share with you, some of which I have reviewed in depth. While I love the amazeballs quality you get for the dirt cheap price, I have to say not all shades perform the same. Some are creamier formula, with a slight sheen and some are dead matte! Most last longer than the average lipstick time (for me 4-5 hours) but a few require touching up earlier.




Bare It All is a brown toned nude shade.
Just Peachy is a light peach toned nude.
Rosebud is a true rose pink.
Wine Room is a gorgeous deeper rose pink, slightly more mauve.
Sugar Plum Fairy. The name says it all. Gorgeous plum (review & lip swatch).
Red Velvet is a bright blue toned red. Brighter than MAC Ruby Woo on me.
Cherry Picking is a gorgeous deep fuschia pink. Reminds me of Revlon Cherries In The Snow.
Don't Blink Pink is a super pretty bright blue toned pink (review & lip swatch).
Dollhouse Pink is a super light, super bright, blue toned pink.
24 Carrot Gold appears a peachy orange on me (review & lip swatch).
Purty Persimmon is a super hot red toned orange. Perfect with a summer tan.



There are also quite a lot of said dupes in the Wet n' Wild family for famous MAC lipsticks. Bare It All is very similar to MAC's Velvet Teddy, while Sugar Plum Fairy is a dead on dupe for Rebel by MAC. Purty Persimmon could pass off as a possible dupe for So Chaud by MAC and I'm sure you will find many more although I haven't personally compared any because I don't own the said MAC lipsticks. 

My personal favorites are Just Peachy, Wine Room, Sugar Plum Fairy, Red Velvet and Purty Persimmon! Heck, who am I kidding, I love them all! I get the least wear out of  Dollhouse Pink because it's a tad light for my liking but layered with a gloss it looks fantastic! My most worn Wet n' Wild Megalast has to be Wine Room! And that is not all, how could it possibly end here, my crazy obsession with these gems! Next up on my wishlist are definitely some of the brown shades, namely Sandstorm or Spiked With Rum and perhaps even Vamp It Up! Which shades are on yours?

Thankyou for stopping by and have a great day! I will be posting reviews and lip swatches for the ones left so if you want me to review a shade asap let me know in the comments down below!

28 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! You're back! This should remind me to blog because geographical location aside, I have so many posts pending! You got me on to these lippies and between my sis and me we have 8 of these! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes share all those posts!!! Let's inspire each other to keep posting! :D They're so addictive these WnWs aren't they!!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Lovely collection. Definitely picking 'Just Peachy' next. Thanks for the swatch post.
    P.S. WELCOME BACK! Missed your posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rabeeyah!! <3 I missed you too! Just Peachy is lovely and it will look amazing on you! :D

      Delete
  3. Where hv u been :)good to hv u bk:)just peachy n dont blink pink are awesomest shades:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these swatches just touches my heart strings ;) now this time am gonna wants 24 Carrot, rose bud, dont blink pin <3<3<3

    You already knew my previous collection ;)

    Welcome back to Pavalian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need sugarplum amazing swatches honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy ur back!! In the flesh has been my go to lipstick. Love the formula of these. Def going to put a few more on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love bare it all, it the perfect nude lipstick for me. sugarplum fairy looks so pretty. That shade would make a nice color to wear for the Fall. Great photos.

    Www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own purty permission, wine room and sugar plum fairy...love love them all... I am wearing wine room today.. wish to get more soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own purty permission, wine room and sugar plum fairy...love love them all... I am wearing wine room today.. wish to get more soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey hey, girl welcome back keep rocking this space with your uniqueness and beauty of words and images:)
    You tempted me to get few WnW, I own Don't blink it pink, Carrot Gold and Mauve outta here, the lovely shades the lovely texture and pigments full on... Now I am tempted for Rose bud...lolz
    Stay blessed and keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh la laaa! Love your collection, I have around 6 shades that I love. for some reason just peachy doesnt suit me :/ weirdd! but omg ayesha, how have you kept them soo clean?! i keep all my makeup really clean but i feel like these lipsticks especially the covers got soo dirty and rough looking..its weird! great to have you back. better not disappear on us again missy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh girl, that's a naaice collection! Why haven't I tried these yet? Must get them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all too!! I think Just Peachy is my fave x

    ReplyDelete
  14. never tried wnw lipsticks! nice collection you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sugar plum fairy and cherry picking putting them on my wish list right now
    and so glad to see you back to blogging
    ✿Amna's Blog✿

    ReplyDelete
  16. The swatches are so gorgeous!
    Wish we had easy access to W&W here in the UK!
    would love Sugar plum fairy, heard a ton of good things about it :)
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow amazing swatches.My fav is red velvet.Lovely.Great post .i can see the hard work behind the photography.thumbs up <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these! I do want to get some but they don't sell them in the UK :(
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  19. yayyyy you are back! missed your posts badly...and i must say, you have got some collection, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks to your post I have just ordered these lipsticks :)
    ✿Amna's Blog✿

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG...lovely shades... i just ordered 2 of these in my recent lipsticks haul and now after seeing these swatches am planning to buy more.
    http://lipstickholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, Ayesha! Your blog is amazing!

    From where do you get International branded makeup? like Benefit, NARS, MAC?
    Kindly let me know. And how much did these lipstick cost (cost of one lipstick)? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely swatches ... I love the photos ....Artistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...