Disable Right Click

25.3.14

Makeup Look: Aquatic Coral + Current Favorites!

Hello there! Switching up things a bit and combining my recent, most LOVED products with a FOTD for you guys! Read on to find out what I have on my face and why I've been loving it! 


Let's start with the face, shall we? I've been LOVING the new elf Studio BB Cream! It's quite dewy so it's definitely not for extremely oily skin, but for some strange reason it holds up great on my oily to combination skin so if you don't mind a really dewy finish you might want to give it a go. My first application of this resulted in me being skeptical about it but I cannot get enough of it now and I don't even powder my face after because the glowy, dewy effect is gorgeous! The coverage is suprisingly amazing too!

And what I've been crazy about applying any face makeup with is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge! It may not be as great as the Beauty Blender but it's still a stellar product and leaves my face about as flawless as it can get!

Elf clearly has me wrapped all around them with their amazeballs range of new studio line products, and their new Studio HD Concealer is a gem for sure! I didn't expect much out of this at all and boy was I wrong! Love it for under my eyes and for concealing minor blemishes!

I got the Sleek MakeUP blush in Coral for my birthday, and it's just a beauty. Lovely toned-down coral blush for summertime with a hint of gold sheen, not crazy like Rose Gold, but ever so subtle! The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle is also a staple currently, more so because I realized I wasn't using it all and now that I am I cannot stop!

For brows, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade! Oh my holy Lord! This product is just too good for words!

As for eyes, I've been trying to incorporate more shadow into my daily routine without caring for the usual "Oh my! You're wearing eye makeup to uni?!?! What ARE you?". Yeah because your heavy kohled racoon eyes are totally MAKEUP free. Right. With that rant over, I've been abusing the life out my Wet n Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells and surprising been loving the middle soft bronze color! Lovingggg their Megaliner too! It's given some tough competition to my 7 year favorite Golden Rose, so yeah that says enough! My lashes have taken a special liking to They're Real by Benefit and I'm contemplating what I'll do when I run out of this!

With spring in full bloom, it's the perfect time to whip out your favorite summery lipsticks! I've been absolutely hooked to the Jordana Balm Stain in Candied Coral (read a full review here), it's not too crazy a coral for my skintone and is a great formula that lasts so long I barely need a touch up!

Last but not the least, the colored contact lenses in Baby Aqua by FreshKon I'm wearing just scream SUMMER! They may seem a bit daunting because they're obviously not my own eye color, but they're just so much fun and summery! Read a full review on these here!



Do you like this format of seeing favorites in action better? Let me know what you think! Take care and have a beautiful day!

17 comments:

  1. So pretty...I can see the flawless coverage of the BB cream!

    Btw...how did you order the Anastasia Dip Brow pomade? Can Beauty Hub do so for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can order via Beauty hub! :) Just leave a message <3

      Delete
  2. Your eyebrows ! damn ! They look great . I am thinking to order this Anastasia pomade just because of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great.The color of the lenses is a bit too bold for me but it suits you so well and yes it screams summers :) I love the touch of color on tear duct.It has brightened up your look.Lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Lovely look Ayesha! Perfection :D MA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely.... and gorgeous lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunner....
    love your flawless skin Ma sha ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! :) The lip color and blush look so perfect together. Will try them out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a refreshing flawles-dewy-summer look, screams BEACH! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving evrything abt today's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fresh and flawless look.....love it.....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so totally lusting over the products that you have used. Sleek blushes are the bomb! Can't get over them!

    http://themakeuppouch11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ERMAGERD! Spring is finally here and I cannot wait to go shopping! BTW where did you get that necklace? It's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got such amazing cheekbones Mashallah! <3 Love your posts and you totally rock those lenses! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lip color! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg love candies coral <3 ... where to find it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. how could i miss this?? love it ayesha! and the aquamare eye color look so pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...