Disable Right Click

26.6.14

TUTORIAL: Heatless Curls ft. Healthy Sexy Hair!

Hey gorgeous ladies! I am back with a quick and easy diy on curling hair without the crazy heat and damage! Read on to find out how!



WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Hair comb/brush.
- Hair pins.
- Conditioning Serum.

Prep and prime your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner routine. This step is essential if you don't want greasy hair that feels rough! Apply a hair serum, though I skipped this step I usually try to include a conditioning serum in this routine because the beach spray or any sea salt spray that you might use can sometimes strip your hair of its softness. Brush out any tangles especially if you have crazy waves like mine to make it straighter.

Here's what you need to do next! Grab strands of hair (the thicker the bigger and looser your curl will be and the thinner your section, the tighter, more defined curl it will be) comb through to smooth it out and begin rolling it. Once you reach your scalp just pin it into place! Repeat this step until all your hair is pinned in place.


Spritz the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renew Beach Spray from atleast 12 inches away from your head once you are done pinning. Now it's time to wait and let your curls set! I usually wait a couple of hours before opening mine but if you leave them for more than 4 hours or even better overnight you'll get even better results! When it's finally time to take off the pins be prepared for some really crazy bouncy curls! I usually brush through them to make them looser and less curly but you could leave them as you like!


Here's the difference! I feel volume and bounce not to mention the slight shine the beach spray leaves while toning down the frizz!


 Easy peasy but takes time, but this is a great way to define my naturally curly to wavy hair and I get asked a lot what curling iron I use and what I do. I experiment with sections both big and small to get different effects. This works on pin straight hair as well, just make sure you leave hair pinned longer! DO NOT overuse the hair spray because that will only leave your hair feeling crusty and disgusting.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it helpful! Let me know if I should do more hair stuff as this is my first! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. THIS IS AMAZINGGGG.
    Great post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm gonna try this too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tutorial :) u look gorgeous in both style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried a billion heat-less curling methods and none of them has worked. I tried these back in 2013 but I don't know why my hair just messes everything up. Your's look so great so I guess I'll give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Yeah it takes a while to figure out what works for you, it took me a few tries before I actually found out how I need to go about this to get the most appealing curl out of this method! :) I'm sure you'll find a way as well!

      Delete
  5. http://monthlyyouth.com/?ref=291185
    check this out girls
    u ll love to do it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...