Disable Right Click

17.7.14

Makeup Look: Burst of Blue!

It's getting ridiculously hot outside, so I wanted to experiment with a make up look to cool myself down. It also rained a bit this morning to calm us Lahoris down so I thought today would be perfect for this post! Nothing like a splash of beautiful, beachy blue to quench the inner makeup geeks thirst in this sunny summer weather!


FACE:
-Ponds BB Cream.
-Benefit Porefessional.
-Illamasqua Blush in Lover.
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny.
-MAC Soft & Gentle.

EYES:
-elf Studio Eye Brow Kit in Dark.
-Bh Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd Edition (Tray # 2).
-Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara.
-Essence Eye Pencil in White.

LIPS:
-MAC Crosswires.
-Wet n Wild Just Peachy (center).





And can I just say I'm in love with the combination of MAC Crosswires with Wet n Wild Just Peachy!?!?! They were made for each other <3 What do you think?

28 comments:

  1. Love The subtle ombre on the lips. But your eyes really take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip color result is so pretty! and lover looks so pretty <3 I want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think I could pull off Crosswires at all! So glad I took the risk! :D

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful. <3
    THEM CHEEK BONES OMG *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My My how beautiful are you girl!! Never have I ever seen someone rocking blue eyeshadow like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so amazing Ayesha !! Gorgeous as ever !! MashAllah

    hope to see you too :)
    http://fromothersideofmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning and the colour suits you so well!
    Love the look :) xx

    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lip combo! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You defiantly can rock blue , while people like me are stuck to nude shades for life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...