Disable Right Click

17.7.14

Makeup Look: Burst of Blue!

It's getting ridiculously hot outside, so I wanted to experiment with a make up look to cool myself down. It also rained a bit this morning to calm us Lahoris down so I thought today would be perfect for this post! Nothing like a splash of beautiful, beachy blue to quench the inner makeup geeks thirst in this sunny summer weather!


FACE:
-Ponds BB Cream.
-Benefit Porefessional.
-Illamasqua Blush in Lover.
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny.
-MAC Soft & Gentle.

EYES:
-elf Studio Eye Brow Kit in Dark.
-Bh Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd Edition (Tray # 2).
-Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara.
-Essence Eye Pencil in White.

LIPS:
-MAC Crosswires.
-Wet n Wild Just Peachy (center).





And can I just say I'm in love with the combination of MAC Crosswires with Wet n Wild Just Peachy!?!?! They were made for each other <3 What do you think?

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... is all I have to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The subtle ombre on the lips. But your eyes really take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That is so sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  3. the lip color result is so pretty! and lover looks so pretty <3 I want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think I could pull off Crosswires at all! So glad I took the risk! :D

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful. <3
    THEM CHEEK BONES OMG *__*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My My how beautiful are you girl!! Never have I ever seen someone rocking blue eyeshadow like you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best compliment everrrr! *dies*

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankyou Hera!! Great to see you here! :D

      Delete
  7. this is just so amazing Ayesha !! Gorgeous as ever !! MashAllah

    hope to see you too :)
    http://fromothersideofmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning and the colour suits you so well!
    Love the look :) xx

    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khadija! Really liking your blog! <3

      Delete
  9. Love the lip combo! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  10. You defiantly can rock blue , while people like me are stuck to nude shades for life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no way, you have to try to find out! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...