Disable Right Click

1.3.15

Makeup Look: Rose Orchid.

Hello hello! How I miss you guys! :'( I hope someone out there feels the same about me, hahah. These days work consumes a major chunk of my time which makes me very sad because I hate to not blog more regularly. Dire need to fix my time management! Anyways, here's a quick makeup look I put together for your eyes only, using some new products! Let me know in the comments below if and what, specifically would you enjoy a review on so I can make it my life's mission to write it up!



FACE:
MAC Prolongwear Foundation NC25
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
theBalm Mary Loumanizer

EYES:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Makeup Revolution Baked Eyeshadow in Limitless & Galactic
Makeup Revolution Waterproof Liquid Liner

LIPS:
MAC Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous

  

That's all for now, I hope to see you soon again! :) Take care and stay beautiful!

18 comments:

  1. Why ur so beautiful??? <3
    I just love ur makeup & you obviously:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your fotds so bad i swear!! You are even gorgeous then before MashAllah.... Just one query, which camera do u use to photograph and who photographs your fotds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning make-up & LOVE the colour of that lippie! <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye makeup is flawless everytime! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fall in love with this look and saw again and again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah here comes the beauty once again
    I am loving FoF these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this look.. Do you make video tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  8. U r hot girl. You look stunning Mashallah :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lord! You look so stunning! ^_^ I love the makeup looks you do the most! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh your cheeckbones Ayesha *-* <3 Lovee the make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visited your blog after ages and i read i think 10 posts in a row, LOVE your work <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eye makeup is gorgeous. Great post.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you look like a model, great makeup and pretty you =)
    http://sahrshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, you look like a model, great makeup and pretty you =)
    http://sahrshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you want to earn while sitting at home then this is best ever work for you to join a beauty industry as a beauty consultant. Hurry up girls. Complete guidance will be provided through out your beauty journey to make it fun and earn.

    Happy earning

    Visit this link .

    https://www.facebook.com/BeautyStyleAndHealth/photos/a.142762456081533.1073741827.142702499420862/164759063881872/?type=3&theater

    These are chemical free products. NO harm. Guaranteed result.
    solution for acne skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, normal/combination skin, dark circle, dandruff, dry and damage hair, thin hair, teenage skin problem, baby care and cosmetics. for more detail visit my facebook page

    https://www.facebook.com/BeautyStyleAndHealth/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...