Disable Right Click

13.2.13

Review & NOTD: PiCture pOlish Gene Doll


 A little glitter in your life is all you need to glam it up! Today I'm wearing piCture pOlish's glitter in Gene Doll!






The bottle comes with a QR code that you can scan to find it online! :)



Apart from that, I do love the packaging overall as well! The bottle is cute and just the right size. The glass of the bottle and the matte black cap makes for a very classy looking packaging! The shade "Gene Doll" is one of the 5 new glitters piCture pOlish launched not too long ago and I won in their suggest a name contest. It's a gorgeous fuschia glitter thats more on the purple side of the color wheel. On my nails, I layered it over Color Studio's Murder (what an anti-valentine name for a polish! Hahahha) only once because these glitters are so hard to remove! This one will last 2 weeks without even a hint of chipping and like most glitters it's hard to remove. The applicator has given me no trouble either and a considerable amount of glitter is deposited in just one coat so you can imagine if you want very glittery nails three coats should be good. The swatches below are without a top coat and I think this glitter is mostly beautiful because it retains the glossiness for a long long time and feels so smooth I don't feel the need to be layering a topcoat over it!









To be honest, I was never a glitter gal but the quality of this has turned be into a lover! The only reason why I see someone not liking it is if they absolutely hate any kind of glitter or sparkle. I cannot find any cons about this product at all and would definitely recommend to anyone who can purchase these!
My Rating:

4/5: LOVE! This ones a keeper!

18 comments:

  1. I adore picture polish!! They have the best nail polishes. love this glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They doo!!! I love them! Wish I could have them all!!

      Delete
  2. Looks good on your nails Ayesha! After how many coats did you get this quantity of glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Need to get my hands on one of these. My sis has been salivating over Ruby Blou :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ruby Blou too and not because I named it :P It's super pretty in real! <3

      Delete
  4. Purpllle heaven! Love love the way youve taken the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayee this is so pretty Ayesha! I could wear this combination forever. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Picture Polishes <3 And omgg this is sucha pretty color seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a recent picture polish glitter convert too.Who could have guessed that purple would look so great with red.Love the photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a pretty glitter polish! i love how it glams up almost every manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woowww what a cute and prettyy color.. im just luving it <3
    Pics Are Awesomee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heaven!! The photos are perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...